Websites | Mobile Sites
Why Do You Need A Mobile Website?
Mobile Websites & Marketing allows your business to interact with your customers like never before.
- Increase your sales & leads Make it simple for customers to reach you using one touch calling, email, a website link, and GPS directions to to your business.
- Drive offline sales with location-based search that target people who are looking for local businesses and show them highly relevant info like your phone number and address.
- Build customer loyalty by being available anytime & anywhere. It has a more personal appeal which can help in building good relationship with your customers.
The Possibilities are Endless
We help you connect with your customers anytime, anywhere.
Connect With Customers
Create viral buzz
Let customers quickly tell all of their friends about you using the built-in sharing capabilities of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, your blog, SMS, and Email.
Gain more credibility
These are still the early years of the mobile phone sites. Having one adds serious credibility to your business-especially among those who don’t know how easy we make it.
Keep customers informed
Fill your site with information about your business, service offerings, product samples, menus, and more. There’s a tab for just about everything you want them to know.
Google is indexing Mobile Sites into their Algorithm
Get your site listed in their index, Mobile search is growing fast.
Tips for going mobile
Keep it Quick
Mobile users are often short on time, squeezing in online tasks as they go about their day. To help them, design your site to load fast and make copy easy to scan.
- Prioritize the content and features that mobile users need most.
- Use your desktop site analytics to see what mobile users are doing.
- Reduce large blocks of text and use bullet points for easy reading.
Be Thumb Friendly
People use their fingers to operate mobile devices—especially their thumbs. Design your site so even large hands can easily interact with it.
- Use large, centered buttons and give them breathing room to reduce accidental clicks.
- Pad smaller buttons to increase the clickable area.
- Pad check boxes by making the text clickable
Make it Easy to Convert
No matter what your site’s objective is, your customers need to be able to do it with a virtual keyboard and no mouse. Make it easy to buy something or contact you!
- Focus on information that will aid conversion (i.e., product details).
- Reduce the number of steps needed to complete a transaction.
- Keep forms short and use the fewest number of fields possible.
- Use click-to‐call functionality for all phone numbers
Why Is Mobile Right For Your Business?
Our mobile products are dynamic and packed with mobile-friendly features that make it easy for customers to find what they are looking for when they need it most, Ad America is the smart choice to get on the mobile Web.